Naijasmart Exclusive Interview With EMG Artist Popularly Known As KennySon (Rap Addict)

1. Naijasmart: Can You Introduce Your self?
Kennyson: Am Kennyson kano base upcoming artist, a rapper,singer and actor
 Song writter,script writter

2. Naijasmart:- Please can You tell us why you choosed Music?
Kennyson: I love music ever since I was kid, I found it easy to comprehend nd people support nd encourage me

3. Naijasmart:- Okay That Cool, You Said Your Stage Name Is “Kennyson” Can You Tell Us How You Got The Name?
Kennyson: Yeah, I got dat name from my friends in my hood, literally my n birth name is KEHINDE

4. Naijasmart:- Funny Tho, Your State Of Origin Pls?
Kennyson: My state of Origin is Oyo state, Ibadan to be precise but I was born nd brought up in kano, Brigade quarters

5.  Naijasmart:- Ok, Have You In Any Way Performed On Stage?
Kennyson: Oh yeah, it's the most amaizing and inspiring profession I portray the most

6. Naijasmart:- We are all Humans and we make mistake, How do You handle mistake while performing?
Kennyson: I smile and tell the dj to replay d song for me to gain a good posture, sometimes I freestyle to keep my fans chilled

7. Naijasmart:- Who Were Your Mentor While Growing Up??
Kennyson: My mentors in game are Dagrin,M.I,Reminisce olamide,wizkid and vector tha viper

8. Naijasmart:- What has been Your Greatest Joy since you Started Till Date?
Kennyson: My greatest joy ever is the love the streets show me, cos the street made nd groomed me

9. Naijasmart:- Am Happy For your Progress Bro, Do you Have an Album or Albums?
Kennyson: Yes I have an album, but am still compiling the songs not yet released still working on it, it titled SB(Street Boy) , It fully made up of 8songs prod by yubskie nd pedro

10. Naijasmart:- Cool, Can you tell us a bit about your Record Label
Kennyson: Yes, my record label is EMG(Exclusive Music Group) Is a label which empowered and support a good nd hardworking artist

11. Naijasmart:- Okay. How do you feel when being criticized?
Kennyson: I feel bad as human, but sometimes I sit,think and ponder over why some critise me,  but still I never allow their word to pull me down instead I put in work

12. Naijasmart:- It was wonderful Having You Been Interviewed, if you were asked which of your Track to be featured On Naijasmart.com.ng, which would it be?
Kennyson: it will be (my bread ft Sq) proudly produced by the awesome producer Pedro

13. Naijasmart:- Smile, Where do you see yourself in 3yrs?
Kennyson: As for me I believe in my hustle that some day it will pays, in 3years I wana achieve my house,cars, a standard record label get ft nationally nd internationally, MMBM(money must be made) by God grace

14. Naijasmart:-  Shoutout To Someone You Love As A Friend
Kennyson: Shoutout to JAMIU oladimeji, yubskie, Ajax, fs, Emmykrane fela, Sq, Yk, lordwin, G-brain, and finally Tripplestar beatz

15. Naijasmart:- Great.. So Mr Kennyson, what do you have to say to all Your Fans out there?, Make a Quick Shout Out
Kennyson: I love all my fans out their, God bless and elevate them nd their household Amen One love

16. NaijaSmart:- THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR. KENNYSON FOR ANSWERING OUR CALL, STAY BLESSED!
Kennyson: You are welcome Naijasmart And thanks for having me as ur guest

Meet Mr. kennyson On Social Media
Via Facebook: Its Kennyson
Via Instagram: Iam Kenmyson
Via Twitter: Iam Kennyson
Via Whatsapp: 08176747185


Naijasmart Exclusive Interview With EMG Artist Popularly Known As KennySon (Rap Addict) Naijasmart Exclusive Interview With EMG Artist Popularly Known As KennySon (Rap Addict) Reviewed by Djteewizzy on 6:49 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.